My Blog List

Monday, December 20, 2010

Thanksgiving

 Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  I love that families can get together and eat good food, without too much fuss.  Every year, I am in charge of the chocolate pies (I DO NOT DO PUMPKIN!)  This year, Houston was really excited to help me with them.  He even had a cute Valentine's Day apron on. (He is my Valentines Boy)
 Houston helping me add the milk.
 Harley had a great time licking a spoon.  She LOVES chocolate!

 While the babies and I were making pies, Jeff and Hunter were having fun playing Phineas and Ferb.
 The kids licking the bowl.
 Almost the entire Friel family.
 Harley loves playing with Halle!  They were having fun hiding behind the couch.
 So sweet!
After my parents house, we went with Brad, Witney, Chris and Siomara, and Brooke and Jonas, to go see Tangled.  I loved it!  The kids all enjoyed to too.  We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment