My Blog List

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Day

 This is always my favorite picture on Christmas.  The kids all sleepy, but soooo excited to see what Santa brought them.
 We all had a wonderful Christmas!



 This vanity is something that I have wanted for a very long time.  My great-grandma had one similar to this one.  I loved to sit at her vanity and look at the many different things she had there when I was a little girl.  Harley got a little vanity too!

 Hunter was really excited for his Bears jersey!
 This jersey was a huge surprise......to me!  Jeff really loves the new jersey he got himself. hahaha




 Houston giving Grandma Debbie a thank you kiss.
 Hunter giving Grandma Debbie a hug.
 Jeff is such a goof ball!
 Just chillin
I love this picture of Harley!  She is too fun!
Merry Christmas everyone!  I'm soooo glad that it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment