My Blog List

Friday, December 10, 2010

Knuffle Bunny

 There are some awesome perks to having my mom work at the Covey Center in Provo, one being, we get to take our kids to some really great shows!  It was so fun going on a date with my boys Hunter and Houston, to go see Knuffle Bunny.  Some kids plays are about as fun as a trip to the dentist, but Knuffle Bunny was fun and entertaining!  I was surprised to see how much Houston got in to the show.
 Here is Houston, Brighton, and Hunter, all sporting candy necklaces provided by their aunt Taz.
 Kevin, Kayla, and Halle, enjoying the show.
 Mash, Grandma Danae, and Grandpa Red.
My boys really loved the show!  It was so fun to take them to see it!  It's little moments like these that make me so glad that I am a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment