My Blog List

Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Hunter



Today my oldest son Hunter, turned five. He has been waiting and waiting to turn five. He has made our lives so exciting and fun. Here are some things that Hunter has been up to:
*He has counted all the way to 513. I do have to help him a little bit, he will be counting, and his mind will be thinking of something else, and I have to remind him of what number he is on.
*This last year, Hunter became a big brother. He takes that job very seriously. His little brother Houston just adores him, and tries to act like him.
*He is attending pre-school, and knows all of his letters. He is practicing writing them.
*If you have any questions about Transformers, just ask Hunter, he knows all the names, and if they are a good guy or a bad guy.
*He is one of the most outgoing people that I know. He makes friends everywhere he goes.
*He loves music! Often times, he can tell me the band and the name of the song.
*He has a silver tongue. That boy knows what to say, and when to say it.
Hunter really is just a fun boy to have around. He says and does the funniest things. Often times, when he is getting in trouble, I have a hard time keeping a straight face. I can't wait to see what kind of person he will grow into being. I'm so glad that he came into our lives. I am so proud to be his Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Hunter! And halloo, Jenna. Your old auntie is mighty impressed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hunter!

    ...k Jenna. I'm so sad you're gone! I should've come over the other day when I called. I didn't know you wouldn't be back!:(
    Thanks for being such a WONDERFUL friend! You're so awesome-and fun.
    I hope we'll continue to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete