My Blog List

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine Baby


On Valentines Day, my little boy Houston turned one. He is growing up so fast! All ready he is playing with the big boys. One of his favorite things to do, is to wrestle with his dad and his older brother Hunter. All three end up in a pile on the floor.

He had a great birthday party on Sunday. We had all his family gather at his Grandma Debbie's house.

As you can see, he really enjoyed his birthday cake. All of his cousins really enjoyed watching him make a mess of himself. He did not disappoint them.

Here is a little clip of Houston and the cake. Hope you enjoy it, as much as I did

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Houston!
    You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One already! Too fast. Wow that was a mess with the cake. So few kids do that great with their 1st cake. That is awesome. I'm so glad I can keep track of you guys through your blog when you move. I have been you visiting teacher for so long. Now what am I going to do! I'm happy for you guys though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. No-holds-barred-cake-eating-glee. That kid must be related to me.

    ReplyDelete