My Blog List

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We are Moving! (I Hope)

Well as some of you may have heard, and probably most have not, we are going to be moving at the end of this month. Of course I'm not completely sure, because these things can fall through at any time.
This is actually the second time that we have sold our house, to the same people. The first time, was at the end of January. They made us an offer, and we accepted it. Jeff and I were extremely happy, because our house has been up for sale for a very long time. Well, three days later, our realtor called us, and told us that the people backed out of the sale because they decided that they wanted a different house.
We were not very happy about this, but what can you do?
So last week, I was having lunch with Jeff, and he got a call from our Realtor. He told us, that the same people wanted to buy our house. I guess the other house that they wanted had an IRS lean on it. So the people could not sell it.
We are really excited to be moving, although it is moving along really fast. We have to be out of our house by the end of the month. We don't have another house in mind yet, but lucky for us, Keith and Debbie said we could live with them, until we find one.

2 comments:

  1. oh. Jenna. It's bitter/sweet news! I'm sure going to miss you-especially walking on the trail! Lets keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Hopefully everything will work out & you will find a place too. I was thinking of Houston on V-day...I can't believe he is a year old...WOW!! I love that he loved his cake so much...too cute! Take Care & Good Luck I know moving is NEVER fun!

    ReplyDelete