My Blog List

Monday, October 6, 2008

Some Odds and Ends

Jeff wanted to have some more Pictures of his family. So here are some pictures that are pretty recent.
This was another adventure day. We took the kids to Bridal Veil Falls. Hunter just loves Bridal Veil Falls! He was so worried when there was a fire on top. Every day when I was watching the news, he would stop what he was doing, and watch the news for any thing new about the fire. He was so happy to see that it was still there.
Aren't my boys so cute?
This was on my birthday. Jeff got me a big chocolate cake from Costco. If you haven't tried one, you don't know what your missing!!
I just figured out how to work the video camera on our digital camera. So I shot this little movie of Houston, just loving the jumping swing. Sorry if you can't see it very good. I'm new at this!

1 comment:

  1. How cute are you and family? I love you guys to death. We need to take some pictures of us girls together and post about it, since it's such a huge thing our our lives.

    ReplyDelete