My Blog List

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Every month Hunter's preschool goes on a field trip. In October they went to the Pumpkin Patch in Vineyard. I drive past in on Geneva Rd all the time, and never knew what a cool place this was. They had everything! From a corn maze, to scare crow, a small spoke alley, play ground, and petting zoo. I was able to go with Hunter and his preschool, along with Debbie and Houston. We had a great time! I was trying to take Hunter's picture, and told him the say "cheese." After I said that, all the kids around, lined up and smiled for the picture! It was so cute. I just started laughing.


This is Hunter with a goat.



Hunter was so excited that we got threw the corn maze. We even found the hidden witch in the middle of the maze.

Hunter as a ghost. Debbie is holding him up so he could reach.












No comments:

Post a Comment