My Blog List

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Adventure Day


Every week, my sister's and I try to take our kids out on an adventure. It's a fun way to get out of the house, and let our kids try something new. This week we decided to take the kids up Hobble Creek Canyon. We ended up at Kelly's Grove. It was a great spot to gather leaves, run around, and enjoy being out doors. Houston couldn't get enough of the leaves. He wanted them all! Once he got them, he would try to eat them. Hunter thought that it was the funniest thing in the world. He even tried eating a couple of leaves himself.

I love my boys so much. They are so fun to be around! I am so lucky to be their mom!



I'm so glad that we came up here! I have never seen such brilliant colored leaves. I just feel so grateful to live in a place with such beauty! I love to teach my children to enjoy the out doors, and nature. It's like we are able to get away from the world for a short time. Hunter usually is obsessed with Transformers and anything to do with Transformers, he will talk about them constantly. While we were up here, he never even mentioned them. It really helps you see what is important in life. I feel so much closer to the spirit when I am in nature, playing with my kids.









1 comment:

  1. I love your family so much! I am bummed that I didn't make it. The boys are so cute and the pictures came out gorgeous. See how fun this is, adding pictures and documenting you and your family's life? I love it!

    ReplyDelete