My Blog List

Friday, July 9, 2010

T-Wolves

This year my sister Bekah set up an all girls softball team!  We were the T-Wovles.  It was so awesome because all of my sister played on the team!  We played in the Provo woman's league.  Unfortunately for us it's not a very big league, I think there were only seven teams total.  We still had lots of fun making up nicknames, wearing cool socks, and making new friends.  I was so glad that I was able to play on the team!!
T-Wolves!!!
Jessica, Brianne, Pam, Tasmin, Bekah, Lynda, Alicia, Kayla, Jenna, Tami, Cate
Ann and Melinda were on our team, but not in this picture (so sad)

2 comments:

  1. So Much fun!! I miss playing! I love the pictures of you & Jeff in the swings at the park! So, glad we got to see you guys & spend time with you all!! Thanks for everything you did & for making time for us! I miss you all already!

    ReplyDelete