My Blog List

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

St George

Jeff and I have been saving our money for some time now, so that we could take our family on a vacation to California.  It was a little crazy getting out the door, because we left the day after the Wasatch Back!  Both Jeff and I were crazy sore.  We somehow got out the door.  We only drove to St George the first day, so we could break up the drive. 

Here are Houston, Harley, and Hunter.  They are packed up, and ready to go on Vacation!
Jeff and I, before we started our trip.  Hopefully we would be smiling at the end!
The kids were really happy for a break.  They were even more happy to go swimming!  All of my kids, just love the swimming pool.  Here are the boys, walking to the pool.
Houston is crazy in the pool!  He will crawl out of the pool, find a ledge, and jump off!  You have to be quick to make sure you are there to catch him!  Here is Houston up in the air.  Jeff loves playing with his kids.
Here I am with my kids.  They are so fun!
Hunter was really trying to dive.  He did more of a belly flop, but he thought it was lots of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment