My Blog List

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day One

In the morning we left St George, and meet Keith and Debbie in California.  It was a long drive, and I just wanted to take a nap when we got there.  Jeff was the hero of the day, and convinced us to go to the beach.  He even found directions to Huntington Beach, and drove us there.  I was so excited, because none of our kids have ever seen the ocean, or the beach. 
Here is Hunter and Jeff trying out the water.  Hunter loved the ocean!  He was so excited because he and Jeff saw a few sting rays in the water.
Harley didn't really like the water, but see was happy enough to sit on the blanket with Grandpa Keith, and Grandma Debbie.
Jeff took Houston out in the water for a little bit.  He really loved going exploring with his Dad!
When we wasn't in the water with his Dad, he loved playing in the sand with his brother.
 Harley sporting a cute little sun hat.
Harley carried this little camera bag around, like it was a purse.  It was so stinking cute!
I was so glad that we could take our family to the beach.  It has always been a favorite place of mine, and I loved showing it to my children!!

1 comment:

  1. Love Jeff's farmers tan! :) I need to get a tan myself though... What a fun day at the beach! I bet the kids had sand in all kinds of places! :)

    ReplyDelete