My Blog List

Monday, November 3, 2008

Witches Night Out

It was time again for Witches Night Out. I go every year with my family and friends. We start out the night by having dinner at Brick Oven. We always cause a stir in the restaurant by all of us wearing our witches costumes. This is a picture of Bekah, Erin, Siomara, Jenna, and in the front Sienna. After dinner we head up to Gardner Village. We usually have to park up the road, and walk down a hill to get in. I of course had five inch heels on, and I managed not to fall even once. As soon as we get in, the party begins.
It really is every girls dream. There are cute stores every where. Plus most of them are having great sales. So you can go shopping to your hearts desires. If you don't want to shop, then you can dance. They have a DJ playing music, and a big crowd of people dancing. It gives you a chance to brush up on all your moves from high school.
After an entire night of dancing shopping and drinking pink hot chocolate, it is time to go home. My feet were extremly grateful!

When I got home, this is the sight that greeted me. My three boys, all asleep on the floor. They had a: Boys Movie Night.











1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such a great time. I don't know how you did all that shopping in those shoes. I love the picture of the boys sleeping on the floor.

    ReplyDelete