My Blog List

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight

The day was finally here! Twilight the movie was going to be released! I was so excited. This is something that I have been waiting for, before a movie was going to be made. So of course, my friends and I, had to go to a midnight showing. Bekah was the hero of the day, and got us all tickets to the new theater, by University Mall. We had quite the group with us. My friends, plus most of Siomara's siblings, and my parents. (Who knew my dad would want to go to a chick flick?)

I arrived at the theater at nine. (We needed to get good seats!) Siomara was already their with her brother and sisters. I settled in for a long wait. It was kind of cold, so I was happy that I opted for a heavier jacket. Bekah and Erin made it with plenty of time to spare.


We were seated around 10:30. I was extremely glad, because it was getting colder by the second.
Kayla made it in, just a short while before the movie started. Finally it was movie time. Now I have heard that either people absolutely love the movie, or they absolutely hate it. I happen to fall in to the group, that absolutely loved the movie. It was a very different experience watching the movie with most of the audience being female. You could feel the energy and excitement. The first time Edward was shown on the screen, there was a very audible gasp. When Edward and Bella finally kissed, the audience went crazy. I think that without our husbands present, there was no need to tapper down our responses. No need to say, "Yes, he is attractive, but not as cute as you!" Instead you could say, "Man, I want to wash my clothes on his stomach!"
As soon as the movie was over, I was ready to watch it again.
After the movie, I told Jeff that if he ever wanted to know how to treat a woman, just watch Twilight, and act like Edward.




2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHH! Why do you only have the ugly pictures of me? I need to hang out and actually do my hair and makeup sometime and not make crazy faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun Halloween pictures & I loved Twilight too! hopefully we can get together over Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete