My Blog List

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We had a great time on Halloween this year! We went to my parents house for a Halloween party. Jeff was dressed up as Mustard, Hunter was Bumblebee, Houston was a Dronkey, and I think I was a punk Gothic chick. This is Hunter eating dinner at the kid table with his cousins Halle and Brighton. They were so cute in their costumes.

Houston on his first Halloween.
Jeff came home with a Mustard and Ketchup costumes. When he got home, I was already in my punk costume. To compromise, I wore the ketchup costume for some of the time. We do make a stunning couple.

Hunter had a really fun time bobbing for apples.
Houston was crawling around everywhere.

We did take the boys trick or treating around my parents house. It was really fun. The people around there really get into Halloween. There was even one house that did the Thriller dance every fifteen minutes for who ever wanted to watch. It was really fun to watch.
In the end, we had lots and lots of candy. Jeff and I are very responsible parents, so of course we went through all the candy. We made sure to take out all the candy that was not in wrappers, and threw away anything suspicious. Of course we had to laugh when we found this piece of candy.

We threw it away.
Halloween was a fun time to spend with family and friends. I always enjoy getting dressed up in costumes, and having fun. But, I am so extremely glad that Halloween is over.








2 comments:

  1. Halloween is so fun - but I get ya - party over - whew!!! I love teh ketchup and mustard costumes - next year at the Gordon one! Lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun time. Love the costumes. Wow, Halloween is such a party time at you house. So fun.

    ReplyDelete