My Blog List

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Summer Nights at the Ballpark

Ever since I have known Jeff, he has played on a men's softball team.  So every week, we got to the ballpark to watch him play.  I love watching him hit the ball out of the park.  He his a great player.  He plays left field, and makes amazing catches.  I don't know how he gets to the ball sometimes?!  
I want my kids to see their dad playing softball, so I do bring the circus with me to the games.
Here is Hunter and Houston enjoying the game and some snacks. (Snacks are a necessity!)
Alicia's husband Brandon also plays on the team.  She is always willing to help me with the kids!  Harley especially loves her. (and her drinks)
Tasha and her family came to Utah for a few weeks, so her husband Dave was able to play on the team too.  It was great having her there, just like old times!  She brought her three beautiful girls with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment