My Blog List

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Harley's First Party

Because we have such a large family, we decided to do two parties for Harley.  Here is Hunter helping us get ready for the first party.
Here is a picture of everyone getting their food.  Whenever the Friel/Myer get together, we always have great things to eat!  
Harley in her Tinkerbell dress at her Tinkerbell party.  She got her very first present, a Tinkerbell cup.
Everyone enjoying the party.
I made this Tinkerbell cake myself!  I was very happy with how it turned out.
I also made these fairy silhouette cupcakes.  It was a lot of fun.
I am bringing the cake to Harley.
Everyone is singing to Harley.
I didn't let Harley destroy her Tinkerbell cake.  Instead I made a small heart shaped cake just for her.  This is her enjoying it!
Kayla, Mom, Bekah, and Jenna.
Here is Mad and Houston enjoying Harley's presents.  The purse was a big hit with these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment