My Blog List

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hayden's Birthday Party

Brooke's baby Hayden turned one!  She put together such a beautiful birthday party.  The cupcakes were so cute and tasted amazing!  I really loved the twisty balloons.
Baby Hayden having a taste of his birthday cake.  I can't believe how grown up this little guy is.  His little personality is really starting to show!  I'm so glad that Harley has a cousin so close to her in age.
Harley and I, enjoying the party!
Chris and Houston, giving five!
Houston loved loved loved the cupcakes!!
Brad enjoying his cake and ice cream!  
Hunter with the aftermath of his cupcake.
Grandpa Brad, Harley, and Witney.
No party is complete without a hula hoop.  I haven't used one of these in years!  I did finally get the hang of it.
Jeff, it turns out, is great at the hula hoop.  I had to get a movie of it, just for proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment