My Blog List

Friday, October 30, 2009

Family Pictures

We just got our family pictures taken up Hobble Creek Canyon. Usually I do family pictures in December, but the fall colors were too much to resist. This was the first time that I had a photagrapher meet us, and take pictures outside. I think they turned out really well.
Ashlee Clark took our pictures, and she also did some enhancements for us also. I just love them!
My two little blondies!



My boyz



Me and my Harley


Me and my Sweetheart



I absolutly love this picture. It's an instant classic.


Our beautiful family






This picture just captures our little Harley's personality just perfectly.


Houston looks like a little doll.


Hunter is so grown up



















4 comments:

  1. I LOVE them! I'm so glad you loved Ashlee - she does a great job! I love your colors. You have a darling family! I love your hair color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you dont mind. I always sneek and look at your blog. You seriously are the cutest family. Your boys are so handsome and your little Harley is a doll. I love the picture of her smiling, so dang cute! I love the fall colors. It makes me think i need to get a family picture done soon:) Hope you guys are doing well. We really should get our babies together for a play date. It would be fun. They are so close in age :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a beautiful family. Seriously does it get any cuter? I think not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the cutest family, and your pictures make me smile!! I hope to see you guys in the upcoming holidays!

    ReplyDelete