My Blog List

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One Month Old

Our little Harley is now one month old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. She is doing great! She is already doing better at sleeping through the night. She is also a great eater. Although it's hard to tell, because she is still just a little thing.
Her brothers are completely in love with their little sister. Houston will bring me her Binky (without using it first) or one of her headbands. He can already say her name, and is very careful around her.
Hunter can't have enough of her. He wants to hold her all the time. He is also very protective of her. He makes sure that everyone sanitizes before they hold her. When she is crying, he will try to take care of her. He will talk to her in a high pitched voice, and give her her Binky. Harley is very lucky to have two really good big brothers.

1 comment:

  1. She is soooo adorable. I can't believe she is already one month. I need to come see her. I was waiting until my older two were in school so I didn't bring a house load! I will be calln ya!

    ReplyDelete