My Blog List

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School

Today was Hunter's very first day of school! He started kindergarten. I can't believe how fast time has gone by.
Hunter was so excited to start. He had set his clothes out the night before. He had his back pack all set, and his homework done. (Yes he had homework before he started school) When we took him to his class, he barley even noticed us leaving.
After school was finished, he was just full of energy. He is so happy that he gets to go to school tomorrow. I'm glad that he had such a good start to his schooling career.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is in Kindergarten - big boy now! He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe Harley is already a month old! She is so cute! What a FUN idea a camp out on the trampoline! Hunter looks so handsome on his first day of school! I have a hard time believing that him, Brooklyn, Halle & Bright are all in kindergarten! Brooklyn has been going for 2 weeks now & loves it & her teacher!

    ReplyDelete