My Blog List

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Growing Up Fast!

Houston is officially a big kid now. He is now sleeping in a big boy bed. No more crib or play pen. Jeff and I were worried to put him in a bed so young. (He's not a year and a half yet) We really didn't have a choice, unless we wanted to buy another crib. (What would I do with two??) Lucky for us, Houston loves his new bed. I have had no problem putting him down. Houston just loves being like his big brother, and having a bed like him.

It is amazing to me how fast time goes by. It only seems like yesterday that Hunter was trying to ride his tricycle, and his feet couldn't quite touch the peddles. Now that we have moved, and his bike came out of storage, Hunter has learned to ride his bike without training wheels.
It didn't take him long, and soon he will be ready to go on bike rides with Jeff and I. I'm very proud of my oldest son. He is growing up right before my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe Hunter is riding on two wheels! Brooklyn keeps wanting to learn...maybe this fall when it cools down here & we can be outside more! Houston looks so cute in his big boy bed! how fun! hope all is going well with that new little one & that you are recovering well! you'll have to take a picture of her & Boston together to post so I can see Boston! Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete