My Blog List

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Crazy Weather

We have been having some crazy weather here in Utah. Usually this time of the year, it should be in the 80's. We have been having high's in the 60's and 70's. We also have been having lots of rain.
I have to say, that I'm really really glad for the cooler weather. Now, don't get me wrong, I love summer as much as the next person. This year however, I was dreading summer. I was not looking forward to being pregnant in the middle of the hottest time of the year. So I have been very grateful for this rainy weather, for as long as it lasts!
Here are some pictures that Hunter and I took yesterday, after a rain storm.



1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of the rainbow! You guys have been up to a lot of fun things Hope you are feeling well with your pregnancy! Your house looks like it is coming along! WE are finally moved to AZ & I updated my blog I don't know if you heard our house was hit by the tornado in MO, but we are all okay! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete