My Blog List

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

So this is about a week late, but better late then never. Jeff and I have been married for seven years. It's hard to believe that it's been so long. I can remember my wedding day, like it was yesterday! All the excitement and happiness! I remember waiting for out turn to be married, and sitting with Jeff while we were waiting. Talking to each other about how soon we would be married! How much I loved and admired that man sitting next to me. Thinking how lucky I was to be his wife. Thinking about our new life together and all the new promises that awaited us.
Well fast forward seven years, and I love Jeff more now then I did then. Back then, he was a man full of promises and hope. Now he is a man who has shown his true potential. He is a wonderful husband, who truly loves his wife and his family. He works tirelessly to provide an amazing life for all of us.
Despite all the work he does and how busy he is, he still maintains his boyish good looks! (They don't call him Boyband for nothing!) He looks just as handsome as he did seven years ago.


I feel very lucky that I am able to build a life with him. We have been through tough times, and even tougher times, but we made it through. Even in the worst times, Jeff can still make me laugh and smile. He is one of the good ones.




1 comment:

  1. Congrats! We just celebrated 13 years! It is crazy how fast it goes by!

    ReplyDelete