My Blog List

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sleepy Boy

Last night I was watching TV with Hunter. It was past his bedtime, and he was looking a little sleepy. I asked him if he was ready for bed yet, but he said that he wasn't sleepy, but his eyes kept trying to close, and he wasn't going to let them.
I told him to hurry and go brush his teeth downstairs. Then, when he was done, he could come back up a watch the show a little more. He really didn't want to brush his teeth, but went downstairs anyway to go do it. Well, I didn't hear from Hunter for a while. The show ended, and I went downstairs to check on him. When I got half way down the stairs, I found him. Dead asleep! I guess that some people can fall asleep anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I love the idea of a date night with Hunter! i'm glad that Hunter didn't roll down the stairs after falling asleep! You look so cute & good...hope you are feeling that way! Miss hanging out with you guys LOTS! Hope softball is going good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I love these pictures - I think I have one of each of my kids at some point falling asleep in the strangest spots! I will see you at Grandma's sunday - i'm sure!

    ReplyDelete