My Blog List

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Update

I told people that I would post an update on my pregnancy, when I had one. Well, yesterday I went to Utah Valley to get another ultrasound. (That makes six!) The first tech came in, and took all of our baby's measurements. She is growing perfectly, (and is still a girl.) They said that she weighs about two pounds and one ounce.
After the tech was finished, the doctor came in. He checked the blood clot, or bruise, to see if it was healing at all. Turns out, it is completely gone. He couldn't find it at all. I am released from partial bed rest, as long as no other complications arise.
Jeff and I are so relieved. It's been about thirteen weeks of worry and anxiety over this little one. She is doing great, and so are we!
Here is a picture of her cute profile

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad everything is good and still a girl! Our girls will be little friends! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that everything is looking good! Being pregnant is always a stressful time...because you want everything to go well! We miss our playdates with you guys! Keep smiling:) We sure are missing softball too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA! I'm so glad to hear that you and your baby girl are doing well. Look forward to seeing her here in person!

    ReplyDelete