My Blog List

Friday, October 8, 2010

Cowabunga Bay


Jeff and I took the family to Cowabunga Bay in August. (I know I'm really behind!) We had so much fun with the kids!  It's smaller then Seven Peaks, but we thought it was a lot funner.  The main reason is that while you are waiting in line for a slide, you can fill up buckets of water and dump them on the people under you.  They also had water cannons and hoses you could use to spray people with.  It really made waiting in line fun! 

Houston waiting to get started!  
Hunter couldn't get enough of the slides!
Harley sporting her cute tankini (thanks Erin)
The girls
 Jeff and Houston
The boys getting dumped on by the huge water bucket
Harley is completely worn out!

1 comment:

  1. The pirate party look like & sounds like a lot of fun!! We wanted to try out Cowabunga Bay while we were in UT, but didn't looks like fun! I'm like you trying to catch up!

    ReplyDelete