My Blog List

Monday, September 14, 2009

Friel Family Pictures

When my mom told me that we were going to do family pictures, I wasn't thrilled with the idea. I really don't mind having my picture taken, or getting the kids ready for it. The reason I wasn't happy with it, is that I just had a baby ten days before the pictures were taken. Unfortunately we had to do them. Jill was bringing the girls, and we wanted to get a family picture while we had the chance. To my mom's credit, the pictures turned out great!Jeff and Houston, my two blond boys!
All the grand kids.
Boston, Halle, Mash, Brighton, Hunter, Harley, LC, Lilly, and Houston
Top: Bekah, Boston, Jordan, Tasmin, Kayla, Mash, Kevin, Clint, Lilly, Jeff, Houston, Jenna, and Harley.
Bottom: Brighton, Halle, Danae, Hunter, Little Colista, and Jill
Harley and I
My three beautiful childreen
Our growing family
Big brother Hunter, and baby Harley

1 comment:

  1. I love the new babies just laying there... You look amazing as always after 10 days! Cute family!

    ReplyDelete