My Blog List

Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

It's been a really long time since I added anything to my blog, so I'm trying to make up for it now. Christmas Eve was a blast. We went to the regular Christmas parties, and enjoyed all of our families. My favorite part of Christmas Eve, was our own family tradition. Every year after all the parties are done, and we are home for the night, we start our own small party. It begins with the boys opening a present.
Of course they open the present to find brand new pajamas. Some kids might not like getting clothes for a present, but Hunter is always excited for any present. As soon as he saw what was in the box he shouted, "No, Way!!"
After the boys found their new pajamas, we then open a family present. Every year on Christmas Eve, we buy a new game. Jeff and I take turns picking out the game. This year it was: Sorry. We then make hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows, and play the game together. It's a lot more fun now, that Hunter can really play with us.
After the game, we then put out cookies for Santa, and carrots for all the reindeer. Hunter told me that Santa's favorite cookies were Oreo Cakesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment