My Blog List

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Witches Night 2010

Every year I attend Witches Night with family and friends.  This year we had an absolute blast!  We went to dinner first (I completely forgot to take pictures!)  It was so fun to see everyone. I loved all the witches costumes!
After dinner we went to my parents house, so that my dad could take pictures.
Tasmin, Mom, Jenna, Bekah, and Halle
Jenna and Bekah
As you can see, we had a little too much fun with the camera!
Tasmin
Taz and Jenna
Bekah and Taz looking tough!
A little too much to drink?
Here we were being models.  Dad said I looked like I could work for Kevin Klein (instead of Calvin Klein)
Yup, some sexy Witches!

Tasmin, Jenna, Bekah, and Halle
Here we have our heads cut off. 



We wanted a picture that we took ourselves!  Bekah was manning the camera, and she was determined to get a picture!

After my parents house, we went to Gardner Village to enjoy the rest of our night.  We had a great time full of dancing and shopping. (Not a bad combo)   Thanks to everyone who made this such a fun night!  I can't wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment