My Blog List

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun at The Park

My sisters and I decided to take our kids to Neilsons Grove Park in Provo.
We started out with a picnic, and then moved on to the more important things, like playing.  This is Harley and Houston together in a swing.  It is Harley's first time in a swing.
The six's kept themselves busy.  They did have enough time to pose for the picture.
(Brighton, Hunter, and Halle)
Kayla and Mash also had fun on the swings!
Here is Bekah and Boston.  They are so cute!!
Boston decided that the swings looked fun, so he decided to have a turn with Harley.
Harley really loved swinging with Boston!
Kayla was a huge help to me!  I was hobbling around on an injured leg, so she chased Houston for me!  What a nice sister.
What beautiful kids!  Brighton, Hunter, and Halle.  Somehow Hunter always ends up in the middle.
Here is the funny face picture! 

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics of the kiddos! I LOVE the ones with the two kids in swings! What a good idea! We need to go play at the park with you guys sometime!

    ReplyDelete