My Blog List

Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthday Party For Hunter

This year, I did the unthinkable, and gave Hunter a friend birthday party!   Really I have no idea what was going through my head!  Hunter had a great time, and I hope his friends did too.  This is a picture of Hunter before his party started.
Here is a picture of the kids playing find Pluto's bones.  Hunter had a Mickey Mouse party, so for one of the games, I cut out pictures of bones, and hid them everywhere.  The kids had to crawl around like Pluto and find the bones.  Once they found them, the had to bark like a dog before they could pick the bone up.  It was so cute to see all the little puppies looking for their bones.
This is the kids counting the bones they got, to see who had the most.
Here is Hunter opening his birthday presents.
I did survive the party, but only just barley.  Thank you Bekah for coming and giving me the back  up that I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment