My Blog List

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Crazy Kids

 
 My kids are funny!  They do stuff everyday that just make me laugh.  Sometimes I have enough presence of mind to grab my camera and take a picture.  This is Houston taking it easy in the baby bouncer.  Nothing like a good book, and a good binky. 
  
Often times, when I put Harley in her crib, Houston want to get in the crib with her.  Today I let him.  Then Hunter wants to get in with his brother and sister.  It's a Wilson kids party!
  
The boys getting ready for a fun day of sledding.  
 
We bought this hop n pop for Harley, to help her exercise her legs.  Houston thought that he would try the baby thing out.  So he climbed in the hop n pop himself.  Yes, he is chewing on a baby teething toy.  Houston thought it was great fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment