My Blog List

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

Every year, we go to my mom's house for a Halloween party. This year we started a little bit earlier so that we could take all the kids trick or treating. This is Houston, Mash, and Hunter getting ready to get started.
Jeff and I, as Wednesday and Puggsly Addams.
Mash, Harley, Halle, Houston, Hunter, Brighton, and Boston
This year we really took trick or treating to the extreme! On Halloween we first hit the Spanish Fork Main street trick or treating, then we went to Springville's. We then took our kids later that night trick or treating in my mom's neighborhood. Needless to say, we have enough candy to feed a small army. (Or Jeff and the boyz) This is a picture of Hunter at the Spanish Fork trick or treating.

1 comment:

  1. Such CUTE trick or treaters!! I love your candy corn witch! I think your family pictures turned out absolutely incredible, it makes me want to go get family pics! I also Love hunter as a nerd so funny!! I wish they did more dress up here for red ribbon week, but they just do certain colors of shirts kind of duddy! Harley is getting so big she is darling! Hopefully we can see you guys over Christmas!! We'll be in Mapleton the week after like the 27-Jan 3 I don't have a calendar by me, but I think that is pretty close!!

    ReplyDelete